TUITION FOR GRADES K-12
In recognition of the benefits the school receives from a diverse student body, the Board of Trustees affirms the school's commitment to a well-managed and equitable Financial Aid Program. Financial Aid is allocated to families at Walden School according to the following guidelines:
- Financial Aid is allocated to families of students at Walden School based on demonstrated financial need.
- All families wishing to apply for Financial Aid must go to the FACTS website and complete the application online.
- All financial information will be submitted directly to FACTS.
- The Financial Aid Committee of Walden School makes all final decisions on financial aid assistance.
- Financial Aid grants are for one year only. Families must reapply for grants annually.
Financial Aid Information for our Walden Families
All returning Walden Families must apply for Financial Aid during the application window. The application window opens on February 1, 2017 and closes on February 28, 2017. Applicants will be notified of their award via email beginning on March 31, 2017. Since many families may not have all of their tax information by February 28, awards will be made contingent upon tax verification for those families. Applications received later than February 28th will not be considered.
We will continue to implement the FACTS financial aid assessment tool which integrates with our tuition billing and payment systems. FACTS offers 24 hour telephone support, an easy to use interface, and an application fee of just $30 per family.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jeff Hamilton, Director of Finance and Operations, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (502) 893-0433.
Grey McKinley Sebree Endowed Scholarship is a scholarship of $500 that is awarded to a rising Walden junior to honor Grey’s life. The criteria for this award include the qualities that defined Grey – high academic achievement, good citizenship, integrity, and compassion.