Together, we achieve more.
At Walden, we provide our students with an engaging and academically rigorous learning experience. We know that every student learns differently and develops at his or her own pace. Our goal is to challenge students to reach their academic potential in a college-preparatory environment while nurturing the education of the whole child.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work hard
- Appreciate and respect diversity in classmates
- Are college-bound and motivated
- Respond well to personal attention from teachers
- Are of average to above-average ability
- Are respectful and demonstrate sensitivity to others
- Thrive in an environment where the ability to make good choices is fostered
Walden School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law in any decision regarding employment, admissions, financial aid, athletics, educational policies or any other school-administered programs.