We're thrilled that you've chosen to explore our admissions process, and we're excited to learn about you and your family. Here you'll find our application for Admissions and for Financial Aid because we want a Walden education to be available for everyone.
Walden Student Profile
- Demonstrate a willingness to work hard
- Are college-bound and motivated to achieve that goal
- Appreciate and respect diversity in classmates
- Possess a potential for success and respond well to personal attention from teachers
- Are respectful and demonstrate sensitivity to others
- Thrive in an environment in which the ability to make good choices is important
Walden School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law in any decision regarding employment, admissions, financial aid, athletics, educational policies or any other school-administered programs.
Walden adheres to the ISACS Principles of Good Practice in Admissions and Employment in all admissions practices and decisions.
For additional information, to tour the school, arrange a shadow day for your child, or attend an open house, please contact Johnpaul McLean, Director of Admissions.